As I had said, I had been procrastinating about the whole photography thing.
There were a couple of things around here I had to take pictures of and as I get the morass cleared away I can finally start getting around to doing some of the things I had been meaning to do for a long time. I actually purchased backdrop a couple of years back thinking it would come in handy for taking pics. Well, it did.
I have to say this was such a quick makeshift setup, I basically put the backdrop on a long pole and then draped it down behind my drawing table using my worklamps for the lighting sources (along with natural light). I was more concerned about getting everything done as quickly as possible and getting them out and over with so there are some instances where I could have done some cropping.
Overall though I am surprisingly pleased with the results.
No comments:
Post a Comment